BBM is one of the popular messaging app which was earlier only available for Blackberry smart phones, though now it is being released for iPhone and Android smartphones too. Users can use BBM to make voice calls, send unlimited text messages, pictures, videos to others using BBM, needless to say that BBM has millions of active users today. If you have used BBM on your smartphone and now looking forward to download BBM for PC, you are at the right place. We will be going through the tutorial to download BBM for PC (Windows 7,8).
To use BBM for PC you need active Internet connection to make voice calls, send text messages, pictures and more.
Download BBM for PC (Windows 7/8/XP)
We will be using Bluestacks which is one of the popular Android emulator to install Android apps and games on PC.
1. To download “BBM for PC” you will have to download Android emulator BlueStacks as mentioned earlier. Download BlueStacks for PC.
2. Once you have downloaded and installed BlueStacks Emulator on your PC go to the Homepage and click on the search icon at top right corner to find “BBM ” and click on install.
3. The process of downloading and installing “BBM ” will take some time.
4. The app is now installed on your PC. You will have to set-up BBM to use on PC.
5. Once you have installed , open BBM and accept the terms and conditions.
6. Existing BBM users can enter your BBM pin in the box.
7. You will have to verify your BBM Account by entering a verification code which you will receive on your mobile.
8. If you are a first time user, create your BBM ID by going here.
9. Sign in using your BBM ID and enter the details when prompted.
10 You will receive your BBM Pin at the end.
Share your PIN with friends and family and enjoy!