Viber is a popular app for mobile which enables users to make calls and send text messages from their smartphones to other Viber users for free. Initially, Viber was available for Android, iPhone, Blackberry, Windows Phone and Bada devices. But now Viber is also available for Windows, Mac and Linux. Today we will be going through the article to download and install Viber on PC or Laptop for free.
Features of Viber for PC/Laptop
* Best-quality HD voice calls
* Video calls
* Text, photo and sticker messages
* Full sync between your mobile and Windows
* Transfer ongoing calls between devices
Requirements of Viber for PC/Laptop
Dual core processor.
1GB RAM memory
Microphone and speakers for voice calls and webcam for video calls.
Before you go ahead to install Viber on PC make sure that you already installed Viber on your mobile device.
Download and Install Viber for PC
Download Viber for your Operating System from the official website of Viber .
Install Viber on PC
1. At first, download Viber for Windows desktop and run the installation file.
2. Click on Accept and Install to begin with the process of installation.
3. You will get a prompt, if Viber is installed on your phone. Click on the option “Yes”.
4. Enter your mobile number and select your country to continue.
5. You will be sent an activation code to your mobile. Enter the code and click “Enter Viber”.
7. Voila, you have successfully installed Viber on PC.
Enjoy making voice call and chat with your family and friends for free from your PC.