PDF documents are widely used to share files online with others.Most of the files are password protected for security reasons which you are unable to read unless you have a password.
To remove passwords from PDF files you require a PDF Password Remover tool.
If you want to remove password from PDF file you need to follow the below mentioned steps.
How To Remove PDF File Password
1. To remove pdf password restriction in the first step download, install PDF Unlocker Software and then follow the step up wizard as shown in the image below.
2. After the set-up is done you will have to “browse” and select the PDF file whose password you want to remove and then select the destination where you want to “Save” the password removed PDF file.
3. In this step you will get a message that your PDF file has been unlocked.
Features of PDF Unlocker
Has easy UI
Unlocks PDF files in simple and easy steps
The software can remove only “Owner Passwords” and cannot remove “User password”.
You can also try Online Tools to Remove PDF Passwords
1. FreeMYPDF: This is a free online PDF password remover where you will have to browse to select and upload the PDF file to remove the password in a single click.
2. PDFUnlock: This is another free online tool to remove PDF password. You will have to just click on “browse” to select the PDF file and click on “Unlock” button.
You may also like: Convert PDF File To Office Doc File
Which PDF Password Remover you use?